Saturday 9 April 2011

Team Choice 'Learn Central'

How is this community relevant to my learning?
·        Resources: online learning sessions with others across the world and locally
·        Collaboration
·        Connection with colleagues , due to distance between my network of 15 Neighbourhood Houses in far East Gippsland ,we use Elluminate to conduct real time meetings
·        Meetings with ACFE Regional Office normally prohibits my attendance as one way is 3hours.I can contribute, listen in ,be there and mostly in the comfort of my home, no work  interruptions
·        Web cam function
·        Recorded sessions ,I can catch-up re-listen at my leisure
·        Can save and use links posted in the chat section, and save white board
·        Own Vroom allows the freedom to assist others by way of application sharing and web  tours, solves a problem instantly .
·        Its FREE
What were my first impressions?
·        Easy to use
·        Fascinating endless possibilities
·        Bad points yes there is one for me. Remote areas have connection problems
Would I recommend this community to others and why?
Yes I would and have done so with my network, for all the reasons above
http://www.learncentral.org

No comments:

Post a Comment