Thursday 7 April 2011

Joining a community

I first joined the Gippsland Spruz http://gippslandregion.spruz.com/  in September 2010.
I found this to be a very useful site and it connected me with others in East Gippsland, some I already new from other Neighbourhood Houses in the area.
As I was very new to e-learning and all there is out there on offer I found this site not too formal and the membership more personal as the members list was smaller.
There is lots of resources to suit a first timer like myself and content relevant to my workplace.
From this group I soon found my way to The Australia series and Learn Central.
Lots of knowledge and a good cross section of educators willing to support me and share all they have learned.

 We can always change our journey

No comments:

Post a Comment